Sunday, January 24, 2010

Virus infected works

"When I started, there were no Internet communities. You just suck it up and do it and look for books to draw inspiration from. At first, I was kind of jealous thinking about the wealth of information available on the Internet, but now I am glad that I was isolated doing my own thing. People now are so connected that their work all looks the same. It's kind of like a virus and they have infected each other. They copy each other, copy each other's aesthetics and their speech. The uniqueness is not there anymore. They even listen to the same music because they feel that's the sort of music they should be listening to." - Ashley Wood comments on DeviantArt

Thinking of deserting my art for a while. At least until all things are stable...
Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...