Saturday, September 25, 2010

All hope is not lost

Dapat panggilan lepas submit form.
Tak cukup pulak satu part dalam training.

"You know its mandatory for you to have the 12 month of experience"

"4 months, and a mock project cannot be accepted?"

"Unfortunately, no"

"Cumulative or Continuous?"

"Well, in your case, you can try cumulative,"

"I'm at a disadvantage because of my working experience, but can I put my freelance work for your consideration?"

"Of course, the counsel will understand that, just make sure you know what are you doing,"

Ayat terakhir tu amat melegakan. Daripada muka tertekan jadi muka berharapan.

"So, don't give up, don't loose hope. I just file your name first, OK?"

"OK, thank you Puan,"

Maknanya perjalanan belum habis lagi. Kena merantau lagi untuk cukupkan quota.

InsyaAllah, diberiNya kekuatan dan ketabahan dan terbuka jalan untuk mencapai perkara yang baik.

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...