Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tagged...

ok, have to write in english for this one....

Thanks to AnnDin for tagging me. My written english kinda corny, coz I only use it to write my reports, which rarely have some emotional or ecstatic values in it. But then, here goes...

"For everyone's information, this is a great tagging game, meant for charity. For every tag response before 26th August 2007 , Idham - the initiator - will donate RM127 to Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia. Meaning, by doing this meme you'll be donating RM127 to the orphanage (with his money though :D). He's targeting at least 100 bloggers to get about RM1k for this chosen charity of his! And the rules are (copying and pasting from the original rules from Idham's blog) ..."

Okey, this is the rule;

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".

Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ (I've done mine in black)

1. A person is only as good as his/her actions & reactions.

2. Friendship is always underrated & taken for granted

3. To love is to share & trust

4. Money makes me works harder...sigh...

5. I miss my wife :)

6. My way of saying I care is look into the eyes eventhough I say nothing

7. I try to spread love and happiness by drawing more comics?

8. Pick the flowers when I'm allowed to (or my wife ask la)

9. To love someone is to care, trust and seeing the beauty from within

10. Beauty is not a mask, it comes from within

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was, at SMA Al-Wosto with 95% of new faces.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember making the choice that will effect me until now

13. I am most happy when seeing my beloved ones happy

14. Nothing makes me happier than finishing one task before deadline

15. If I can change one thing, I will change the whole technology concept, which is profit based and destroy the earth (wow!)

16. If smiles were bolt & nuts, then I will suggest the ministries to install 'em for their staff, from top level to reception level!

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could put aside the difference and unite as Ummah?

18. If you want to gain something then you have to sacrifice something

19. Money is not everything. What it values, counts. (apa kau taip ni daa?)

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is to hold my sister's 1st baby boy(the 1st anak saudara in our family)

21. I smile when I tell my brain I want to

22. When I am happy, I will tell my brain to (back to no.21)

23. If only I don't have to sleep, then I think I can finish my graphic novels (or rather finish my dusty PS2 game titles...hoho)

24. The best thing I did yesterday was talk & laugh with my family

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title The Quest for Jihad (cewah!)

26. One thing I must do before I die is taubat and pay all my debts and ask for apology from everybody..all apologies my friends..

27. Doing this meme, I feel like I want to continue my sleep (it's Sunday lah...hehe)

And now I’m tagging;


1. Panah

2. Xara

3. Emwin

4. Izam

5. Kangaq

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...